Eyes all Glow

  • kitten
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2003
      Eyes All Glow
      by Lorna Stout
      Eyes in the night all glow.Eyes of yellow with glow so
      Bright in the night.Eyes in a face so beautiful.You
      want kiss him for he is a friend of yours a friend of
      a life time.
      A friend in deed, a friend in deed is what I need
      with eyes all glow. His children are beauiful, wise
      and
      the delight of thier mother and father. I miss them so
      bad that I cry for them at night and some times in
      day.
      Shoulds wide, hips narrow, fur soft, silky and blue
      like that of the midnight sky in the coutry with all
      the stars for hi-lights. Young, strong and healthy
      with
      tail long enough for tail hugs. A friend for a life
      time. A friend of life time.

      http://shopping.yahoo.com