beta reader needed

  • stormxpadme@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2003
      I think I did this call before.. at least as part of postings... but I'll just try once more since I know - and was just told again *blush* - that my english is still not too good... I'm really working on it, the story I'm currently posting I've controlled more than once, it's about the tenth time... but it's just not my native language *sigh*. So if any of you knows beta readers who're searching for work, send them to me *G*. It's about the x-canon on my page (see signature) mostly, if I found someone who'd see the stories through just for ocne, that reeeally would help... anyway thanks for your time :P Next installments of feeling thunder coming this week... though after this e-mail I just got I'm kinda scared to post them LOL

      StormXPadme @
      http://www.catbull.com/adora &
      http://www.marvel-boards.co.uk