  • stormxpadme@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2003
      okay so finally here's the nc 17 scene... *weak grin* it's inspired by this pic you sure know... http://www.catbull.com/adora/jeanwolv.jpg (work just for once, damn link) Well, have fun. And don't read the sick bay scene in this part, if you don't like NC 17 ;).

      +++++++++++++++++++++++

      Series: X-Men: Academy (pilot)

      Title: FEELING THUNDER

      part: 7/?

      author: myself ;)

      language: English, but that's not my native language, so please forgive me my mistakes.

      Disclaimer: All X-Men and other Marvel characters in here belong to Marvel, 20 Century Fox and else. Not mine ;).

      Universe: Only based on the storyline of the movie 'X-Men'.

      Timeline: Begins with the first movie

      Romance: Jean/Logan, Scott/OC

      Feedback: will not only be appreciated, but... well, you know *G*.

      Rating: NC-17 for this part

      remarks: On my homepage on http://www.catbull.com/adora/fanfxmen.html you find all my stories with pics in it. With them they're nicer to read ;). But it's the same stories :).

      +++

      "That must have been horrible." The morning after, often, a decision made the night before, seemed to be completely irrational. When Flashwind woke up, she regretted ever having showed Scott how much she was interested in him. He was sitting right next to her bed, holding her hand. "Listen." She pulled away from him gently. "This is crazy. We barely know each other. Don't take me serious, I'm used to beginning things like that much too fast. I don't want you to give up everything that's between you and her."

      "I'm supposed to not take you serious?" He pressed his lips together. "That would hurt more than quitting with Jean. That's something I will not undo. It was the only right decision. For years, we fooled ourselves, thinking we'd be the most perfect couple around. Thinking of the last months... We were never happy, we were never sad. Only, when we met two people who completely turned our heads, we realized that our love was never really the romantic kind. We're more like brother and sister. But, if you'll reject me now, then I'll really fall, then I'll be really hurt for the first time. So, once more... And this time forget your scruples, please... I'm supposed to not take you serious?"

      "You sure waste no time", she remarked. "I never met a man like you before. I never believed in the perfect partner, and now it seems to me I found him. That's scary. I'm afraid that this dream could suddenly end."

      "Now, that sounds more honest, at least." Again he took her hand. This time she allowed him. "It's normal to be unsure. I couldn't say I don't have any doubts. But I couldn't forgive myself not to try. No matter how reasonable my mind is, in my heart, I know, you're the right one for me. You know... Most people are afraid of me. The driving pupils, the pupils in my classes... I tend do be quite strict when I'm teaching. Also, when normal people just see me walking down the street with my VISOR, they're afraid. But you didn't even startle when you saw me. You realized, I'm just a normal man. That was quite important to me- cause right now I am nothing but a man standing in front of a woman, asking her to love him."

      His hopeful sight gave her all the courage she needed. He could have had any girl without much effort, but he wasn't acting that way. He had doubts in himself, just like she herself had. He was afraid that she could really say no. Perhaps it was crazy, but this wanting deep inside of her felt good. It felt right. She had agreed- now she only had to show him. "You don't need to. This woman has already lost her heart", she smiled.

      Happily, they hugged, glad that they finally had made it, that they had stopped hiding behind austere, ponderous sentences.

      Suddenly Kathi wanted nothing but knowing how his lips would feel on hers. She shrank back a little, looking at him seriously and lightly embarrassed at the same time.

      Tenderly he put a strand of her long black hair out of her face, arching his eyebrows. "What's your real name, Flashwind?"

      "Katja." She laughed quietly. "A precious, completely old-fashioned German name. Fits my new job perfectly."

      "Katja, hm?" He pronounced it surprisingly beautiful. "That's a real, grown-up name, alright." He leaned over to Katja and kissed her gently, first only very lightly, like the touch of a butterfly. "I'm so much in love with you!" he whispered lovingly.

      "Dito." Happily she rested her head on his shoulder, caressing his neck. She still was quite tired, but she didn't want to be alone now. "Would you... There's some space left on this bed." She blushed. That sounded more than just a bit suggestive.

      "Of course." He laid down next to her, taking her in his arms. That way they fall asleep soon.

      Flashwind's new life had begun.

      She had never been the spontaneous type. Usually, she could control her emotions. Logan had changed everything. Thoughtfully, Jean stared at the man who was so strange to her... And at the same time awoke feelings in her that she hadn't even thought to have. She shouldn't be here.

      The wound on his forehead had closed. Now he was only sleeping, to recover. The Professor, who had recovered by now, had kept his promise and found out some data about Logan. Probably he'd be gone tomorrow in the morning, at the latest. And probably he would never return.

      It was just useless. She'd quit working here and leave him alone, that was the easiest way for all of them. She leaned over him and pulled the needle of the last infusion out of his arm.

      Wolverine jumped up, activating his implants, and pushed her against a wall, holding her by her wrists.

      "Logan, it's me!"

      "Jean!" Fast he lowered his hands. "I'm sorry... It was just that dream again..."

      "It's okay. I'm fine." Standing that near to him left her heart beating fast, she had no intentions of pushing him away. "How do you feel?"

      He rested his hands next to her head, grinning widely. "Couldn't be better."

      Suddenly it was difficult to look into his eyes though normally she didn't have a problem with that. She hoped that he wouldn't stop her again, like when he had woken up from his comber. "Logan... You and I...".

      "I'm an idiot. I'm sorry." He shook his head. "I will not destroy your relationship. How are the others?" He wanted to step back.

      Jean fast placed a hand on his shoulder, stopping him. "Everyone's fine. But as for Scott and me- don't worry, there's no relationship to destroy left."

      "I should watch my back, or I might catch some laser ray", he commented. "I don't like that guy, but thanking him for saving my ass in taking his girlfriend, that's not my style."

      "It wasn't your fault at all. You just started off something that was due for a long time." She nervously ran a hand through her long red hair.

      "You're hurt", he shouted, frightened.

      "Where?" True, one of his implants had apparently streaked her skin, she was bleeding from a deep cut on her upper arm. "Oh, that. Didn't realize", she said honestly. Now or never. She took a deep look into his eyes.

      A moment later they kissed passionately. All the suppressed feelings, the heat suddenly broke loose. Jean ran her right leg softly over his, caressing him like a Cat. Logan immediately grasped her thigh, pulling her near. Only then, he realized that his implants were still activated. "You're unsettling me quite a bit", he whispered, letting them disappear.

      "So sorry", she grinned, caressing his neck softly. "You want me to stop?"

      "Don't you dare to." He ran his lips over her throat. "Are there many people coming here at this time of the day?" he murmured when he realized her breath getting faster.

      A quite click when the lock of the big steel doors closed. "Not anymore", she smiled.

      "Who said, mutations can't be useful?" He looked at her interrogatively for a last time, making sure they both wanted the same. Then he slowly put her shirt off, kissing her deeply again, picked her up then and carried her to the one of the lager stretchers.

      Jean sighed softly, leaning her head back, when he started kissing from her throat down to her breasts. She had not expected him to be so endlessly gentle. Reaching back, she opened her bra, throwing it at the floor. Running her right hand down his chest slowly, to his belt, she opened it, enjoying the light tremble shaking his body.

      Kissing her again, Logan started to arouse her lovingly and, caressing and sucking on her breasts while undoing her tight leather pants, undressing her completely.

      Jean, being a fighter herself, didn't like the role of the passive one too much. She signed Logan to lay down and straddled his thighs. Seeing him laying there like that was an indescribable feeling. Being honest to herself that was what she had been dreaming of since she had first seen him. She lowered her head, softly following the lines of his chest with her lips, slowly sliding upwards, pressing her crotch against his, just a bit.

      Wolverine moaned softly, took her small waist and pulled her near, kissing her as if it should be the last kiss. Within a second he was laying next to her again, undressing himself now, fast and impatiently. When he leaned over her again, his hand softly caressed her thigh, sliding up between her legs. The tension was growing, one sight was enough. He laid on top of her, never stopping kissing her, she closed her long legs around his, both of them sighed deeply. For a moment they just stayed like this, enjoying to be so close to the partner. Then he started moving inside of her, leading her into a hard, fast rhythm. Minutes of pure passions passed when they forgot everything else.

      It was a tender, wonderful night for both of them, when they enjoyed every second they had left before he would leave. Another new beginning was made.

      +++

      StormXPadme @
      http://www.catbull.com/adora &
      http://www.marvel-boards.co.uk