Don't Close Your Eyes

  • x_chick03
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2003
      Ships: Kurt/Ororo
      Genre: Romance
      Rating: Mature

      Don't Close Your Eyes

      Ororo was lonely. She thought of all the things that had happened
      in that last few months as she sat by the lake. She had lost her best
      friend and everything had changed. Everyone was different. Scott
      would hardly speak to anyone and spent most of his time in the Danger
      Room. Logan had left for a while. The kids were still shaken up. Most
      had trouble sleeping, waking with nightmares.
      She really wished that she had someone to talk to about this.
      Someone that she didn't have to act like the strong, self-assured
      person that everyone expected from her. Then, she thought of Kurt.
      She could talk to him. He was sweet and compassionate. She really
      liked him, though she wasn't sure how he felt about her.
      Little did she know that he was watching her from the branches of
      a nearby tree. He had very little self-confidence because of his
      appearance. He was taken by her grace and beauty, as well as her
      kindness. She never looked at him like most people did, like he was a
      demon. She looked at him like a man, a normal man, and when she did
      it made his heart ache because he wanted to be with and thought that
      he couldn't.
      He decided to get down and talk to her, he couldn't bear to see
      her looking so sad. So, he teleported down beside her. She turned
      around quickly to see who it was, and when she saw him, she gave a
      warm, inviting smile.
      "Hi Kurt," she said to him. "What are you doing out here?"
      "I was have trouble sleeping, so I decided to take a walk, and
      then I saw you sitting here looking so sad. What is wrong, Ororo?" he
      asked looking concerned.
      "I just miss Jean so much. I miss the way things were. Everything
      is so different now," she explained to him, her eyes filling up with
      tears. "I am so glad you are here. I really need you right now."
      He couldn't hide the way he felt about her. He wondered if she
      could tell. He walked closer to her and wiped a tear off of her face.
      She put her head on his shoulder and leaned her weight on him. He
      wrapped his arms around her and just held her. "Why do you temp me,
      so? This is what I have wanted for so long, but I am not sure if it
      is right," he thought.
      "Jean did what she thought she had to, and I am sure this is not
      what she would want for you. Jean knew how strong you were and so do
      I. You will get through this," he told her. His heart was skipping
      beats as he looked her. She was so beautiful, he could hardly contain
      himself.
      She lifted her head up and looked into his eyes. Then, she put
      both of her heads up and held his head in them and tilted her head up
      and kissed him. At first, he was too shocked to move, but then he
      wrapped his arms around her and put everything he had into kissing
      her. Lightning began to flash in the sky and the wind began to blow
      hard, he knew it was from her.
      "Do...do you want to inside?" she managed to get out. He could
      tell what she wanted and he felt the same way. So, he teleported them
      inside, into her room.
      When they got there, they just looked at each other. He could see
      the desire in her eyes, and she could she warth and affection in his.
      "Kurt, if this isn't what you want...I mean if I am rushing you
      into somthing you don't want to do..." she stopped because she really
      didn't know what else to say. She was hoping he felt the same way she
      did, because she had to have him.
      "Oh no...I do. I have had feelings for you, since the first time
      we met. I just never thought you could feel the same," he told her.
      His legs were shaking so bad that he could hardly stand on them.
      "How could I not?" she asked as she kissed him hard. He pulled her
      close and ran his hands down her back while his tail wrapped around
      them both.
      She pulled him over to her bed, raging with passion and desire.
      She fumbled to take his shirt off and when she did, she ran her hands
      over the intricate markings that covered his body.
      "He may need another one after this," she thought to herself.
      Once they were both undressed, she pulled him down onto the bed
      while still kissing him hard. He moved on top her, while kissing her
      neck and chest. It had begun to rain outside while the thunder and
      lighting continued to get worse. He closed his eyes as he moved
      inside her.
      "Don't close your eyes," she whispered to him in between breaths.
      He opened his eyes and looked into hers.
      "Never again," he told her as he kissed her hard. He put
      everything he had into loving her. They began to move together in
      rythym. Kurt started breathing heavier and buried his face in her
      neck as they began to move faster. The only sound you could hear was
      the rain falling on the roof and the thunder in the distance. She
      began to moan and ran her hands all over his firm back. She loved the
      way he felt, strong and hard, but his skin was so soft.
      Hail began to fall outside, while the winds raged on. She ran her
      fingers through his indigo curls as he kissed her all over her neck,
      making her moan even more. He knew that it was almost over and he
      wanted to enjoy every second. He couldn't believe he was making love
      to a goddess like her. He began to move even faster and she held on
      to him even tighter. And then it was over and Kurt collapsed on top
      of her. He kissed her soft and sweet on the lips whispered something
      in German, but she couldn't make out what it was. She rested her
      palm on his cheek, and wanted to tell him so much about herself and
      how she felt about him, but she knew there would be time for all
      that. So, they fell asleep together.

      The next moring they awoke entwined together. Kurt opened his eyes
      and kissed Storm softly and then he got up with a sheet wrapped
      around his waist. He walked over to the window and looked out.
      "You did quite a bit of damage last night," he said to Storm,
      referring to all the branches and debris in the yard from her storms
      last night.
      "Mmm...you did some damage yourself," she told him. He looked over
      and smiled at her.
      "He is so sexy with nothing but that sheet on," she thought to
      herself. His body was lean and well-sculpted with just the right
      amount of muscle definition. The whiteness of the sheet made his skin
      look even brighter blue and his gorguous markings were highly
      visable. She desperately wanted a repeat of last night, but she knew
      that she had to go and teach her class. So, they both got dressed and
      made their way downstairs to have breakfast with the students.
      When they got there, a couple of kids smiled and a few giggled as
      they walked by. One of the students, Bobby Drake, looked at Storm and
      smiled.
      "Weird weather last night, huh?" he said as he grinned at her.
      Then, he changed his gaze to Nightcrawler and winked at him. Kurt was
      glad he had indigo skin, so the boy couldn't see him blushing. Storm
      just smiled at Bobby. "No secrets in this house" she thought.
      "Yes, it certainly was," she said, then she looked over at Kurt
      and smiled. "It must be from the high pressure areas moving in."