WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi everybody,

      I wanted to let you know that Melissa's interview has been completed
      and is posted at the WRFA. It was great to get her thoughts on
      writing in general and W/R in particularly, so be sure to check the
      archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the
      chance.

      The next interview will be with Tinhutlady, the author of such
      stories as "The Rational Mind", "Wanted: One Big, Bad Rock", "On
      Pranks and Pranksters" and the "To Know, To Teach, To Learn" series
      among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
      conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if you
      would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October 17th
      at address below. Another announcement will be made when the
      completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interst and participation.

      Diane Hanscom
      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 12, 2003
        Hi Everybody,

        Jamie's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
        soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
        (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when you get the chance.

        Our next interview will be with MollyTM, the author of such stories
        as "Back to Sanity", "Worth Waiting", "Scrap Metal" and "Butterfly
        Net" among others. Her stories can be read at the WRFA or her own
        site, Riders on the Storm (http://splinter-moment.net/molly/). I will
        be conducting the interview at the end of December. If you would like
        to suggest a question, please contact me by Dec. 26th at the address
        below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
        has been posted.

        Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

        Diane Hanscom

        deh at wolverineandrogue dot com