SPECIAL: the Genesis of Cyclops [intro] Scott, *adult*

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003
      SPECIAL: THE GENESIS OF CYCLOPS
      Minisinoo

      SUMMARY: We follow Scott from just before his arrival at Westchester
      until the Senate Hearings at the start of the X-Men film.

      "For I am sure that no man asketh mercy and grace with true meaning,
      but if mercy and grace be first given to him." --Julian of Norwich,
      1342-1413

      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/special/special.html
      -----

      Some of you are already familiar with this series, as I've posted
      previous parts to these lists before, but as both lists have gained
      several hundred new members each since X2 came out and I haven't
      added to this series since December of last year, I figured it was
      worth a reintroduction before posting new parts.

      SPECIAL is a movieverse, pre-film series, written in 1st person from
      Scott's POV -- a dark story in some respects but not a tragedy
      (rather the opposite), and the most heavily comic-based of all my
      movieverse fiction. Although, like any prequel origin story, one
      needn't be familiar with the comics to read and understand it. It
      happened to win the CBFFA this year for "Best Series."

      WARNING: If not all stories contain graphic descriptions of sex or
      violence (in fact, most won't), nonetheless, this series is ADULT due
      to overall subject matter. It isn't suitable for underage readers.

      I'll post part #9 to the list tomorrow. In the meantime, all
      previous parts (as well as part #9) are available on my website (link
      above). #10 should probably be available next week some time. It's
      complete in draft, and being edited.

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com