WRFA 3rd Annibirthary Fanfic/Fanart Challenge

  • Devil Doll
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      In September, the Wolverine & Rogue Fanfiction Archive is turning three
      years old!

      In honor of the occasion, we're putting out a celebration-themed
      challenge:

      Write a story or create a piece of fanart with an anniversary or
      birthday theme. Extra points if you can work the number three in there
      somewhere, but it's not necessary. (And if you can make the word
      "annibirthary" show up, you're a genius.) Any genre is welcome--humor,
      angst, meta, or just plain old shippy goodness--because we're awful
      fond of that. *g*

      Answers to this challenge can be submitted to the WRBeta list, posted
      in the Wolverine & Rogue LiveJournal, or emailed to the WRFA.

      Deadline for submissions is September 30th, 2003.

      Annibirthary Challenge Page:
      http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/annibirthary.html

      WRBeta List:

      W/R LiveJournal: