“The Trouble with Bamfing" (1/1) Nightcrawler [PG-13] X2

  • Clare
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 8:05 AM
      Title: The Trouble with Bamfing
      Author: Staramber
      power.
      Feedback: Please
      Archiving: As long as you let me know first.
      Disclaimer: Fox and Marvels not mine. No money made

      ~~~

      My mutation is a very useful one. As long as I can see where I'm
      going I can disappear and go wherever I want. There are distinct
      problems with it though. Like when my mind wonder's.

      For example I could be thinking of a certain weather witch. One that
      some men may say is a little attractive. If I'm not concentrating I
      could teleport in on her in the shower or getting chanced or in bed,
      naked. It's very embarrassing but she does like the way blue people
      look when blushing. A lot.

      That is just an example though. Ja.
    • kitten
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        I like your story about Nightcrawler. I hope there
        will asequel of your story, soon. Lorna

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com