Site update and Request for Assistance

  • Morgan Ginsberg (Mo)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2003
      I *think* this is allowed here, since my site
      (www.angelfire.com/comics/mo) contains only fan fic related to the X-
      Men movie.

      My website designer is MIA (Nancy, if you're out there, write or call
      me) and I, html dolt that I am, took over management of the site.
      I've added illustrations to almost all the story series. So, if you
      like that kind of thing (movieverse slash) check out the newly
      illustrated stories.

      Also, Nadja Lee kindly put up my last series for me (Trials) but I
      have no idea how to get the fonts to match the other stories. If
      anyone knows, please write to me. I'll owe you my everlasting
      gratitude and write you into a story, letting you have hot mutant sex
      with the X-Man of your choice!

      Mo
      www.angelfire.com/comics/mo