[ADMIN] Re: [xmmff] Re: Details

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2003
      I know this was originally sent to the group as that nasty virus, and
      one or two such posts are not a calamity, but if it becomes too
      frequent, I may put the entire group on temporary mod status until
      the virus passes. This group automatically removes any attachments,
      but I still doubt most of you want your mailboxes filled up with
      virus-sent blank mail.

      Just a heads-up to all members. ;>

      --Minisinoo
      Co-Mod, XMMFF