fun: top ten reasons why Cyclops is better than Wolverine

  • stormxpadme@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      movieverse only

      TOP TEN REASONS WHY Cyclops IS BETTER THAN Wolverine

      (WITH REMAKRS FROM A Wolverine-Fan)

      1. Scott never ever would kill anybody.

      Why, then let's just be glad it wasn't him to be at home before Alkali Lake or the mansion would be empty now.

      2. Scott has fucking cool motorcycles and cars.

      Yeah. Is that why he always lets Logan steal or damage them?

      3. Scott looks just stunning with sunglasses.

      Who doesn't? The question is, how does he look WITHOUT? Oh, I forgot, we'll never find out... Heh heh.

      4. Scott does not have to remove his shirt to look good.

      Thank God. Who would want to see that?

      5. Scott destroyed the train station. All by himself.

      Is that GOOD? If Xavier wouldn't always cover Scott, the boy would be in a cell like Magneto back then by now, with his eyes tapped tightly. The train station, Alkali Lake... I'm beginning to see something ongoing here...

      6. One word: Intelligence

      We ARE still talking about Cyclops, don't we? By the way, first thing coming to my mind when I think of Logan is SEX APPEAL.

      7. Scott is the team leader and can order Logan around.

      Why is Wolverine constantly leaving them then (and saving the world, while he's on it)?

      8. Ha! Scott didn't just leave the X-Men at Alkali Lake to hunt down his past!

      True, he wasn't even with them but tried to shoot Jan, while Logan came back later and saved the team.

      9. Scott is one of the Professor's favorite pupils.

      Wimp. Wet end. Besides, if that is so, why does he always let people hurt ort kidnap Xavier?

      And the best and most important reason why Cyclops is much better than Wolverine...

      10. Scott has Jean!!!

      a) Jean is dead, so much for "to love, to honor and to protect". b) Even if not- ARE YOU SURE???

      StormXPadme @
      http://www.catbull.com/adora &
      http://www.marvel-boards.co.uk