Challenge

  • The Dark Knight
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2003
      I just got dumped for one of those preppy little pretty boys and now I'm depressed and in need of a fic to cheer me up. So here's my challenge if anyone wants it.
      Universe: Evolution
      Pairing: Nightcrawler/Toad
      Story line: Kurt is dumped by Amanda because she can't handle the way he looks anymore, so heart broken and devastated Kurt wonders around Bayvillie and runs into Toad who is suffering from his own broken heart after realizing that Wanda really doesn't care for him.

      The rest is up to whoever wants to write it.

      **********************

      Eddi: "I was taken up, up into heaven and I talked with God!"

      Saffy: "What about?"

      Eddi: "Fashion mostly"

    • pandoracrost
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2004
        I'm not a fanfiction writer myself, so I'd like to challenge awriter
        to develope a good Nightcrawler ff.

        It doesn't have to be centered on him, I was just curious to see if
        anyone could dive into his faith/manner of thinking while dealing
        within normal xmen story specs.

        *winces* I hope that's clear enough. I just think he's a serious
        unappreciated character. ^.~ or I might just be biased.