List Announcement

  • Eiluned
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2000
      I've started a list for Logan/Jean shippers. It's focused
      specifically on the romance side of their relationship. It's also for
      adults only (because of potential NC-17 subject matter). LJR is a
      list for discussion and fanfic focusing on a romantic relationship
      between Logan and Jean Grey. If you'd like to join, you can either go
      here: http://www.egroups.com/group/LJR or send a blank email to
      LJR-subscribe@egroups.com

      Hope to see you there!

      Eiluned (eiluned@...)
      Keeper of:
      Jean's secret crush on Logan
      Wolvie's soft side
      Wolvie's "My heart already belongs to someone else."
    • Cassandra West
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
        The moderators have given me permission to post this announcement

        I have started a new list for fanfiction involving former Generation X members Chamber, Jubilee, and Skin. I wanted to invite anyone interested in them to join my new list.

        Chamber, Jubilee, Skin Fanfiction
        CJS_fanfiction@yahoogroups.com
        This group is dedicated to fanfiction involving Jonothan Starsmore, Jubilation Lee, and Angelo Espinosa of Marvel's Generation X comics. All pairings, ratings, and genres are welcome as long as at least one of the above characters plays a primary role in the story. Please rate and warn as appropriate.