Fiction Related: the First X-Men Mary-Sue Litmus Test!

  • |-- Aeolus --|
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003
      Hello all,

      I just wanted to let you know that I have done the first known (to my knowledge) X-Men movieverse litmus test for Mary-Sue detection. Lets face it, all our original characters must watch out for this cliched stereotype at ALL costs. So, I hope you and your original characters enjoy my little test.

      Many thanks to Minisinoo for taking the time out of her day to be the first one to try it out.

      http://www.geocities.com/aeoluswriting/litmustest.html

      |-- Aeolus --|
      Writing in the Wind