[Admin] Story Headers & Formatting

  • Devil Doll
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2003
      A few points I'd like to mention for the sake of speedier archiving:

      Please put your author name in your header. I don't know everyone, and
      if your email address is not the same as your author name, I can't tell
      who you are.

      Please indicate which continuity (X1 or X2) your story falls under. If
      you don't tell me, I'll have to read your story and try to figure it
      out, which slows down the archiving process.

      Stories that are posted with indented paragraphs and/or without a blank
      line between paragraphs also slow down the archiving process.
      Block-style paragraphs with a blank line in between (what you are
      seeing right now in this email) are the standard for fan fiction. Yes,
      I know that's not what you were taught in school, but in this instance
      it's the proper way to do it. I swear.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me:
      devildoll(at)xmmff(dot)com

      Devil Doll
      XMMFF Archivist

      =====