Catching Fire, 8 parts, L/R, PG-13

  • k marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2003
      Hey guys! my first series is up, and to make it easier for everyone, and hopefully not clutter up mailboxes too much, i put it up on my website. However, I haven't linked it to the main page yet, so i'm just going to give the direct link to the index page!

      Hope you enjoy! Feedback is like crack, highly addictive.

      www.geocities.com/just_like_rogue/CatchingFireIndex.html

      ~K Marie

      Check out my website: http://www.geocities.com/just_like_rogue/mariesmusings
      And my livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/just_like_rogue