RPG

  • stormxpadme@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2003
      was just wondering if any of you is RPGing... I was a bit surprised today... we have a good (adult) x-rpg running, just not many members... but good posters... so I was wondering if there's another big rPG in the web that steals our people LOOL well I found none... just one evolution... reeeeally... strange... anyway if any of you RPGs, I have a good adult RPG, as siad... if any of you knows a good x-rpg, mailing list or forum, always welcome...
      --
      StormXPadme
      http://www.catbull.com/adora
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2003
        Okay, your mods have debated this one. We know that RPGs can, in
        many ways, be considered a form of fanfic, and are followed/read by
        people who aren't actually playing, the same as fanfic. But
        technically they aren't fanfic.

        So, we think we'll walk a thin line with fear and trembling. ;>

        If you wish to announce a *movieverse* RPG that you read and think is
        particularly good and of interest to fanfic readers -- you may do so.
        Please say WHY you're mentioning it. Remember this is a *fanfic*
        list, not an RPG list. It MUST be an existing RPG. Also, if it's an
        adult RPG, please so note. Please provide a header (similar to
        fanfic) that includes the RPG name and URL. Remember, ONLY
        movieverse.

        1) You may NOT use this list to solicit players for a new RPG (or
        even an existing one). Annoucements of RPGs that are just thinly
        veiled solicitation will be deleted and the poster will be given a
        warning. Announcements of new RPGs will be deleted and the poster
        will be given a warning.

        2) You may NOT use this list for discussion of RPGs (or
        role-playing). Remember, XMMFF is for the posting of fanfic and
        public feedback of that fanfic.

        This decision is an experiment, folks. ;> If we suddenly get a
        deluge of inappropriate emails soliciting RPGs, we'll reverse the
        decision. But since we know some people DO follow RPGs like fanfic,
        we'll allow recommendation of them. (Just remember ... movieverse
        only.)

        --Your moderators
        (Min, Mara & Khaki)

        http://sbc.yahoo.com