[META] Archive has moved.

  • CyclopsFearless@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2003
      <A HREF="http://theheartofahero.envy.nu/homepage.html">The Heart of a Hero</A> has a new server! I took a course to get my
      Webmaster Certificate and I'm putting my newly learned skills to work. There are some
      major changes, but not to many. Most of the changes are minor.

           The biggest change is that there are no longer individual author pages.
      It's just to much of a hassle to maintain that many pages since there are now
      65 authors currently archived on this site. All stories are now listed on one
      page alphabetically by author. You can still read stories by genre, simply
      click on the link on the stories page for the genre you like.

           Not everything is up and running yet as this has taken much longer than
      I thought it would. The stories index only has stories for authors from A - F.
      The Cafe, Canon, Elseworlds, Shadowlands and Ultimate pages are also up. The
      Awards, Gallery, Links, Past Poll Results, Submission Guidelines, and Updates
      pages are all up.

           I'll probably take me another two weeks or so to get everthing current.
      Please bear with me, and take a moment to <A HREF="mailto:cyclopsfearless@...">tell me</A> what you think of the new
      design!

      I'm looking over the fic's for May, June, and July (as there posted) and
      will post the winners of the Cyclops Awards for these months sometime the
      first week of August.

      It's getting late, I'm tired, and I have to get up early tomorrow. I
      think I covered everything. I hope . . . Good night!

      Mickey