AN ACCIDENTAL INTERCEPTION OF FATE complete [ensemble + S/J, adult, film prequel, origin of X-Men]

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 1:37 AM
      AN ACCIDENTAL INTERCEPTION OF FATE
      Minisinoo
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/accidental/accidental.html

      ** Complete **

      Jean, and why they fell in love despite the age gap. This X-Men film
      prequel depicts the early years at Xavier's, the genesis of the
      X-Men, Scott at college, plus the breakdown of a telepath when her
      powers explode unexpectedly.

      WARNING: This tale contains ADULT situations and imagery. Final
      chapter and epilogue contain X2 spoilers.

      Genre/type: romantic comedy/coming-of-age novel

      Feedback: yes, all types. Public discussion here:
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/minisinoo/98633.html

      Archive: probably, I'd be flattered, just please ask first
      (XMMFF archive: DD, I have html to save you time.)

      -------
      Before posting the final chapters separately, I thought I'd give a
      general heads-up w/ a summary recap, etc. Apologies to those who've
      seen this *over and over*. <g> (Several new members on various
      lists.) Also, I'm well aware that many readers will hold off on a
      WIP (work-in-progress), either because they prefer to read the novel
      in full, or because they're not sure the author will really finish
      it. I'm often that way myself, so ... This is a completed novel, at
      last. :-)

      Also, it's illustrated with images (including some *extraordinary*
      manipulations by Puguita). Readers might prefer the HTML version;
      see the link above.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com