Not Fanfiction but Question About X3...?

  • goddess9721213
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2003
      Can someone please explain to me the story behind the return of Jean.
      The comic version that would probably be used in the third
      installment of the X-Men movie. Thanks!

      Karen
    • Minisinoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2003
        Hi! Please take this question to X_Men_Films, RedShades2, X-Fiction,
        or to our sister list XMenMovieFanficDisc. Someone on any of those
        lists would probably be happy to answer you, but this list is
        strictly for fanfic, fanfic announcements, and/or discussion/feedback
        of a fanfic story posted (as per the FAQ). Thanks!

        --Minisinoo
        XMMFF Co-Mod

        http://sbc.yahoo.com