FIC: Between Friends (L/M) R

  • katherine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 7:37 PM
      Hey, y'all.

      I've written my very first attempt at X-Men fanfic. To keep all the italics and formatting, please visit my site.

      I thrive on feedback. :)

      Between Friends
      series
      Logan and Rogue have enough problems trying to work out their own relationship.
      They get help from best-friend Jubilee, whether they want it or not.

      skin deep: fic by katherine

      Katherine

      ____

      I used to care, but now I take a pill for that.

      Visit my online journal - http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=MissKaytee