"On Scarlet's Walk", (1/1), PG, Logan

  • Renata
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 7:33 PM
      On Scarlet's Walk
      by heyjupiter/Renata of Doom (renata@...) 7/6/03
      PG
      Movieverse, (very) pre-X1
      Archive: Sure, just let me know. renata@...
      Notes: 4th in my series of X-Men movieverse fics based on Tori Amos' album
      Scarlet's Walk; the first three being "Withered", "Strange", and "Skipping School". (Each
      stands alone, they're only connected by using songs from the same album.) Many
      thanks to Priscilla for beta-ing and keeping me from wandering too far out of
      character! ^_^
      (Lyrics are "Scarlet's Walk" by Tori Amos.)

      http://www.frowl.org/heyjupiter/scarlet.html

      (By the way, let me know if anyone would prefer that I post the full text of the story...
      I just didn't want to mess up the formatting, plus my computer can be slow getting
      long messages, so I didn't really know what was preferred.)

      Peace,

      ~renata~