Beta Readers....

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6 12:50 PM
      I'm replying to this one publicly, so that other new members can be
      made aware of it. We now have a database of beta reader volunteers.
      You can find it here:

      Alas, there are only 11 people on it, on a list that's almost 1100
      members. Surely we can do better than that. Anyone else up for
      volunteering? (Who me? Play the guilt card? Nah... :-)

      --Minisinoo
      XMMFF, Co-Mod

      http://sbc.yahoo.com