Looking for a Beta reader....

  • mischievous_angel85
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
      I'm in the process of writing my new fic and i need a beta reader for
      it... Its a Scott/Rogue, Logan/Rogue fic

      If ur willing plz email me at nic_nats@...
    • Minisinoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2003
        I'm replying to this one publicly, so that other new members can be
        made aware of it. We now have a database of beta reader volunteers.
        You can find it here:

        Alas, there are only 11 people on it, on a list that's almost 1100
        members. Surely we can do better than that. Anyone else up for
        volunteering? (Who me? Play the guilt card? Nah... :-)

        --Minisinoo
        XMMFF, Co-Mod

        http://sbc.yahoo.com