fic: The only one (R, J/S, L/R)

  • stormxpadme@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2003
      Series: Love and Devotion

      Title: The only one

      author: StormXPadme; myself ;)

      language: English, but that's not my native language, so please forgive me my mistakes.

      Disclaimer: All X-Men and other Marvel characters belong to Marvel, 20 Century Fox and else. Not mine ;).

      Universe: Only based on the storyline of the movies 'X-Men' and 'X-Men 2'.

      Timeline: About two years after the second movie

      Romance: Scott/Jean, Logan/Remy

      Feedback: Will not only be appreciated but also hugged, loved, kissed, petted and called George ;)

      Rating: R (hints over hints)

      "Jean?"

      "What is it, Remy? You got a problem?" Dr. Grey tried not to sound too worked up when she turned to the young French. He was sweet alright, but his flirting could get on ones nerves. And she didn't have time. Scott was waiting for her. Being too late always lead to punishment. She still was in pain from last time. No, not a bit of SM today for her, no master/slave. Just cinema, a pizza and then normal nice sex. "I'm a little in a hurry."

      "Remy sorry. Remy need advice." His broken English sounded cute. He was blushing a little, even. "Won't take long. It's about. um. Logan."

      "Logan?" Suddenly a little spanking before cinema didn't seem so important anymore. Jean went to her office with Gambit, closing the door behind them. "Is something wrong? Did he hurt you?" That was the first thing that entered her mind. That Logan was bisexual, that he had fallen in love with Remy the day the young mutant had arrived here. That she could accept. But somewhere in the back of her mind she always wondered if Wolverine wasn't - left alone from being too old - too hard for Remy, who seemed so fragile and weak right now.

      Scott had expressed it quite good. 'Either he kills him in the first two weeks or they'll get married someday.'

      Well, a month gone, and Remy still lived. Anyway. "Did something happen?" she asked again, since Gambit didn't answer.

      "Well." He played with one of his long strands.

      "What is it?" she asked gently, not without taking another look at the clock.

      "Remy and Logan. Well, you know." He sighed deeply. "We're a little."

      ".playing", she finished his sentence, smiling. "I know that you're a couple. And knowing Logan, I'd suppose, you're not the most boring couple. Are you here because of your sex life, Remy? I don't think I'm the right person to talk to then."

      "I trust you." Again he flashed. "Remy was just wond'ring. Remy been living on the streets. Sex never was a big deal. Helped survive. But SM is different. It's." He stopped again, tried to express what he felt. ".unusual", he finally mentioned.

      "Why, sure." The doctor tried to stop grinning and found she couldn't. He was too sweet. "Do you have a problem with it, Remy? Then you should tell Logan, not me."

      "Nah, Remy likes. Dats the problem."

      "It's a problem that you enjoy sex?" She frowned, puzzled.

      "Not just the sex. Kneeling before my master. Following orders. Being a tool. A toy. And. and pain." He shrugged, kinda helpless. "Never understood what the leather guys liked about it. And now I'm doing it myself. Isn't it somehow. wrong? Sick?"

      "There's just one thing you have to know about SM." Jean leaned forward, softly taking his hand. "The answer to questions beginning with 'Am I the only one.?' is always 'No.' Don't let him hurt or humiliate you any more than you want it, then you'll be fine. You're the one who draws the lines. It's your body and your soul."

      "You're really okay." Gambit kissed her hand fast. "Now Remy feeling better." He went to the door and opened it.

      'Jean? Waiting for you.' That was Cyclops' impatient voice on the communicator. 'Get your slave ass up here.'

      She smiled, though now she was sure, there'd be a little session before they'd leave. This was the game she loved. "Coming, master." Only when she stood up, she saw that Remy was still standing in the door.

      "Was wondering why you were screaming that other night. Remy and Logan heard." He paused. "Guess you were right about being not the only one."

      Now it was her turn to blush. "I'm sure, Logan enjoyed it very much", she answered, half amused, half angry.

      "Remy thinks, Scott should use a gag for you", he remarked and left fast. His master had called as well. It was Saturday evening, after all.

      StormXPadme @
      http://www.catbull.com/adora &
      http://www.marvel-boards.co.uk