FIC: Memories (1/1)

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2003
      AUTHOR: James
      RATING: NC-17 for lots and lots of sex
      DISTRIBUTION: This resides Underneath the Stars, which is my sitehttp://theXzone.shorturl.com I request that you not steal this. Ifyou would like it, I'm only an email away.
      DISCLAIMER: I don't own them, but if you do, I'm willing to talkdeal. This is all fake, conjured in the confines of my dementedlittle mind. That means it's fiction, and you can't sue me.
      PAIRING: Pyro/Iceman, John/Bobby, whatever you want to call them. Post X2, with flashbacks into the past, pre-X2.
      SUMMARY: You never can be free, from a memory.
      NOTES: A better summary can be found on the fic page, along with allthe author's notes you need to know to read this. You don't have tohave seen either movie to be able to read this, but a generalknowledge or all the characters would probably help. But I'm sure youall have that, or else you wouldn't be on this list. I think that's all I've got to say here, everything else I say on the fic page. I hope you enjoy, and feedback is always appreciated.
      Memories

      James
      http://theXzone.shorturl.com
      http://maltby18.livejournal.com

      Go Wings!!!!!

      Evil. It's not just a job, it's a way of life.

    • iceman78420
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2003
        --- In xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com, James <xxx_supafly@y...> wrote:

        Uh, I'm an idiot and didn't realize I couldn't send HTML mail to the
        list, so therefore the fic link itself didn't send. I apologize for
        the inconvenience, and for spamming your inbox. But you can get the
        story right here:

        http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/TripleX/other/amligb.html

        Again, I apologize for any inconvenience.