New WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2003
      Hi Everybody,

      J. Marie T.'s interview is completed and has been posted at the
      WRFA. It's another great informative interview. Be sure to check
      the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/authiv/index.html) and
      read it when you get the chance.

      Our next interview will be with Ransom, the author of such
      stories as "Tupelo Honey", "Fissure", "Keeping of the Three" and
      "The Best-Laid Plans: The Art of War Remix" among others. Ransom's
      stories can be read at the WRFA
      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=147). I will be
      conducting the interview at the beginning of July. If you would like
      to suggest a question, please contact me by July 4th at the address
      below. Another announcement will be made when the completed
      interview has been posted. Until then, check out all the great
      interviews at WRFA if you haven't already done so. :)

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      deh@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
        Hi everybody,

        I wanted to let you know that Tinhutlady's interview has been
        completed and is now up at the Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive
        (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/authiv/index.html) for your
        reading pleasure. It's a terrific read, so swing by, take a look and
        enjoy!

        The next interview will be announced next week.

        Diane
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17 3:28 PM
          Hi Everybody,

          The next interview will be with Cschoolgirl, author of such stories
          as "How to Be Insensitive," "In the Kitchen," "Number Thirteen"
          and "Tonight It's Me!" among others. The stories can be read at the
          WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

          I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
          you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by September
          30th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
          when the completed interview has been posted.

          Thanks for your interest and participation.

          Diane
          deh@...