Newbie Emerges from the Shadows

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17 6:00 PM
      Hi, everyone! I'm Amy (aka Dragonsinger on LJ), and
      I've been shamefully lurking for a week.:D I do plan
      on giving some serious feedback here in a little bit,
      though.

      Anyway, a bit about me. I've loved X-Men since the
      first movie, but I didn't start hunting down fic until
      the second one. Wolverine is my first mutant love,
      but Pyro is a very close second.:D

      Speaking of Pyro, I'm the one who wrote the crossover
      with Smallville in the John section of X2. :D
      Couldn't help myself.

      Anyway, it's nice to meet y'all, and I look forward to
      some darn good fic.:D

      Amy

      =====
      "(Faith) is not about making sense. It's about believing in something and letting that belief be real enough to change your life." ~Book, "Firefly"
      Livejournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/dragonsinger
      A Small Drop of Ink: http://www.geocities.com/dragonsinger77