[ADMIN] New Moderators

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2003
      XMMFF has two new moderators, Khaki (rimmette@...) and Mara
      Greengrass (fishfolk@...). You may recognize them both
      from their fanfic (or Khaki from her image manips). They've been
      active in X-Men movieverse for some time, and are familiar with the
      comics as well. Victoria has stepped down for personal and time
      reasons. So if you have questions, please contact one of us. Don't
      bother poor Vic. :-)

      Also, we've finally managed to get the FAQ file set so that it will
      be sent upon subscription. I'll be posting it once more to the group
      at large presently, but from here on out, we'll only post it about
      once every three months, as a general reminder. It's always
      available in the Files section of the group. Remember, new members
      should read the FAQ before posting. Thanks.

      --Minisinoo
      XMMFF, Co-Mod

      http://sbc.yahoo.com