Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] FIC: Awakening (Deathstrike, PG, 1/1)

  • bookermps@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2003
      Greetings,
      Excellent piece of writing.......I enjoyed reading this very much! And in
      the comic book world,very possible!

      Michael
      Editor-publisher- Barbara Manning fan
      Here and There Ezine
      www.thehereandthere.net
      The H and T is a avid supporter of Indiegrrl
      www.Indiegrrl.com
      Now looking for artists to interview,contact me if interested