Always and Forever (1/1) Bobby/Rogue [Pg] X2

  • afrozenkiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2003
      Title: Always and Forever

      author: KathrynValmont

      summary: Rogue left Bobby on the day of graduation because she wanted
      him to be with someone he could touch. They find eachother years
      later and now she has found a way to touch people. Will they be able
      to be together

      disclaimer: I don't own X men, wish I did though.

      Chapter 1/1

      *Oceans apart Day after day And I slowly go insane I hear your voice
      On the line But it doesn't stop the pain I see you next to never How
      can we stay forever*

      It had been years since Bobby had left. Rogue had stopped counting
      after awhile. She stopped counting the seconds. She stopped counting
      the minutes. And she had stopped counting the hours. She had gotten
      on with life. She had forgotten that she could live without Bobby.
      She found that out when she met Jason. She loved Jason but he could
      never replace Bobby. She loved Jason but not with her whole heart. He
      could never take the part that was meant for Bobby, the part she had
      kept for him, the part that she could never let go.

      Jason knew about him. Sometimes Jason was jealous about a man
      that he had never seen and was long gone. He was jealous of his
      wife's' first love. He was jealous of the man he could never compare
      to. He could never be Bobby and that drove him crazy in ways that
      couldn't possibly be explained. He loved his wife dearly and he never
      allowed her to find about his jealousy because he knew it would hurt
      her.

      *Wherever you go Whatever you do I will be right here waiting for you
      Whatever it takes Or how my heart breaks I will be right here waiting
      for you*

      Flash Back:

      Rogue looked into his eyes deeply. She had known he would leave for
      months. The day was now here. He was leaving. She tried to stop the
      tears but they just kept coming. She stopped crying as he touched her
      cheek. Rogue was happy that Professor X had found a cure for her.

      "Hey, don't cry. There's no need to. I will be back before
      you know it. I will be. I don't know when I will be back but I will
      come back. I promise you I will and then we will be married. I love
      you."

      "I love you. I don't care how long it takes. I will wait
      forever. I will. I promise I will. I will wait forever for you. Since
      our first kiss I knew it was always you and me, forever."

      She watched as Bobby smiled.

      "It took you that long to realize that? I knew from the moment I
      first laid eyes on you in Storm's class that it was always going to
      be you and me."

      He watched as tears flew down her cheek again. He hated to
      see her cry. He hated to see her in pain more than anything else in
      the world.

      "I will come back."

      Rogue came up close to him. She pulled him to her as she kissed him
      soundly. As she kissed him she poured all her love into him as best
      as she could.

      She watched him leave. She tried to keep a brave face for
      him. She waved to him one last time before he completely disappeared
      from her. She saw him mouth the words 'I love you.'

      *I took for granted All the time That I thought would last somehow I
      hear the laughter and I taste the tears But I can't get near you now
      Oh can you see me baby You've got me goin crazy

      I wonder how we can survive This romance But in the end if I'm with
      you I'll take the chance

      I'll be right here waiting for you Oh, I love you Oh whatever it
      takes Whatever you do Where ever you go I believe in you I'm gonna be
      waiting I'll be Right here waiting For you....*

      "It's great to see you again Bobby. It's been years. There's
      something I have to tell you before you find out the wrong way. This
      isn't very easy to say."

      "What happened when I was gone? IS it Rogue? Is she okay?"

      "I think she's fine. Bobby, you left and- eventually she moved on."

      "No."

      "I'm sorry."

      *I'll be right here waiting for you Oh, I love you Oh whatever it
      takes Whatever you do Where ever you go I believe in you I'm gonna be
      waiting I'll be Right here waiting For you....*

      Rogue thought she was imagining things when she walked outside her
      door and there Bobby was. She saw the look of pain on his face.

      "I'm so sorry Bobby."

      "I never dreamed you would marry another. We said forever."

      "Bobby, forever turned out to be too long."

      "You promised."

      "Some promises can't be kept. I'm sorry."

      Bobby turned to see that she still wore a bracelet he gave her on her
      ninteenth birthday. Around the bracelet it wrote. 'Forever love'

      "I can't believe you kept it all this time."

      He was sad as he watched her take it off.

      "I don't want it anymore."

      "Keep it. It'll bring you luck. Goodbye, Rogue."

      Epilogue:

      He left without turning back. Although they didn't know it, not at
      the moment Bobby would come by the next day and declare his love for
      her. Pyro took it in his own hands and Jason "accidentally" died.
      Five years later.

      Five Years later:

      Xavier's school for the gifted was having a normal day, well a normal
      day for the adnormal. One girl with light brown hair was chasing a
      girl who had light red hair.

      "Ha! I'm going to freeze you!"

      "No! You won't! If you do that I will shoot lasers."

      One set of parents watched the two children from afar. They smiled at
      eachother. They were very happy together and had been for a long time.

      "I love you."

      "I love you too."

      "It's you and me, always."

      "Always and forever."