X-Men Fan Fiction Keepers is Fully Operational Again!

  • emytanya@isn.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2003
      Well, Fortunecity.co.uk may have disappeared and taken the original site with
      it, but that wasn't going to stop us!

      FANFICKEEPERS.COM is born!

      The site is back and fully operational. Multiple Author page still needs to
      be created but other then that everything is back. So, come take a look at
      the new design (Ally is amazing with graphics!), update your
      bookmarks/favorites, and maybe take one of our banners or buttons to add to
      your own site.

      We also have a link for submissions, so if you would like to share any fan
      fic, feel free to let us know.

      Tanya
      WebMistress
      fanfickeepers.com