Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] do you like doggystyle?

  • CRSunrise@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
      Um, excuse me?

      I don't post very much, but I doubt this is allowed in this house of fanfic.
      Security! We security here in aisle 3 for porn cleanup. ;-)

      Crystal

    • Minisinoo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
        <g> Have no fear. Person has been banned.

        --- CRSunrise@... wrote:
        > Um, excuse me?
        >
        > I don't post very much, but I doubt this is allowed in this house
        > of fanfic.
        > Security! We security here in aisle 3 for porn cleanup. ;-)
        >
        > Crystal

        http://calendar.yahoo.com
      • IndigoCat
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2003
          Is it evil to wish that spammers would catch a computer virus?

          Indy