do you like doggystyle?

  • plzripmythongoff5
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8 11:11 PM
      thats my favorite position of all time. On this casual sex finder site, i met like 20 women who wanted me to fuck them doggystyle. It was the greatest night of my life let me tell you. Find out for yourself and get your dick inside a tight pussy bent over.
      http://www.casualsexads.net/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • CRSunrise@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9 4:25 AM
        Um, excuse me?

        I don't post very much, but I doubt this is allowed in this house of fanfic.
        Security! We security here in aisle 3 for porn cleanup. ;-)

        Crystal

      • Minisinoo
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9 1:12 PM
          <g> Have no fear. Person has been banned.

          --- CRSunrise@... wrote:
          > Um, excuse me?
          >
          > I don't post very much, but I doubt this is allowed in this house
          > of fanfic.
          > Security! We security here in aisle 3 for porn cleanup. ;-)
          >
          > Crystal

          http://calendar.yahoo.com
        • IndigoCat
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9 5:16 PM
            Is it evil to wish that spammers would catch a computer virus?

            Indy