Re: [xmenmoviefanfic]

  • Jessika Dodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2003
      I'd just like to say that all the Bobby/St. John fics were great. I especially enoyed "An Idiot or Just Stupid" ... maybe because their was some nice Bobby/St. John action going on. ;) And I didn't even notice the mistakes, so don't worry. You people need to [please] write more...

      Jessika

      And I'm too scared to live tonight
      Too bare to shed my plight
      (Please tell me I'm not wanted)