FIC: The Core of The Sun (Pyro/oc, R)

  • loonylittlewitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2003
      I'm honored to post a fic from my beta on my website. Now, she's a
      bit shy, this is her first fic, so she didn't feel comfortable
      posting this fic here at first. And as her web host, I'm allowed to
      take a few liberties. Let's hope she doesn't kill me too painfully. :p

      (But yes, I got her permission to post it. :)

      ~Liz

      ***

      The Core of the Sun

      Author: H.

      Rating: R

      Pairing: John/ Titania (somebody created just for John =)

      through?" S. Vega

      Disclaimer: I don't own the X-men people. Marvel, Fox, who ever,
      does.

      The rest of the lot, however, are mine.

      Notes: Huge, huge thanks to Liz for a) beta work that took hours b)
      giving a home to my fic

      c) priceless drunken scheming that also took hours. Yeah baby! You
      ain't seen nothing yet! *evil grin*

      Feedback/flaming: glacialmoon@...

      Go read the rest at http://www.freewebs.com/draakkon/