[x2] Still Life

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      Yes, this was posted a while back, and yes I *am* rather slow at
      catching up with stories, but I wanted to post a public comment on
      it, since it's Domenika writing Peter (and I love it when Domenika
      writes Peter), AND she threw Kurt in there. :-) It's an absolutely
      lovely, subtle, quiet reflection on the events of the film, done from
      an unusual point of view. Brava.

      --Min

      http://calendar.yahoo.com