Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] guys!!!!!!

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 4:09 PM
      Please remember, as per the FAQ:
      ------------

      2. WHAT'S NOT ALLOWED?

      A) GENERAL DISCUSSION OF THE MOVIE(S) is not allowed. This is not
      the place for X2 (or X1, or X3, or ...) film reviews, discussion of
      the characters, the actors, the director, or possible sequels.

      Please don't post an introductory "Hi, I'm new." We're delighted to
      have you and glad you're enthusiastic, but this list has over 1000
      members. PLEASE keep that in mind, or other list members might
      cheerfully skin you. :-)

      B) Flames of any kind are absolutely forbidden. Goes without saying,
      but I'll say it anyway. You flame, we'll boot you, do not pass go,
      do not collect $200. What's a flame? An ad hominem or personal
      attack on another list member, or a post containing vitriolic
      hostility towards an author, a story, a character, a pairing, etc.

      C) No virus warnings, get rich quick schemes, cookie recipes and
      anything about a sick boy who wants 5,000 greeting cards before he
      dies is not a message for this list. Also, one line "me too"s and
      off topic discussions that go on and on are frowned upon. Basically,
      if your message is only for one or two people, please mail it to
      those people.
      ---

      Thank you.

      --Minisinoo