guys!!!!!!

  • Czian Contreras
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      hi did u know that rogue's mother is mystique.... then pyro will be bad.. then jean will be bad too beacause she will turn into a dark phoenix.... bobby will be iceman too then gambit will be there and jubillee and banshee too... i

      if you have any questions just mail me....

    • Minisinoo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2003
        Please remember, as per the FAQ:
        ------------

        2. WHAT'S NOT ALLOWED?

        A) GENERAL DISCUSSION OF THE MOVIE(S) is not allowed. This is not
        the place for X2 (or X1, or X3, or ...) film reviews, discussion of
        the characters, the actors, the director, or possible sequels.

        Please don't post an introductory "Hi, I'm new." We're delighted to
        have you and glad you're enthusiastic, but this list has over 1000
        members. PLEASE keep that in mind, or other list members might
        cheerfully skin you. :-)

        B) Flames of any kind are absolutely forbidden. Goes without saying,
        but I'll say it anyway. You flame, we'll boot you, do not pass go,
        do not collect $200. What's a flame? An ad hominem or personal
        attack on another list member, or a post containing vitriolic
        hostility towards an author, a story, a character, a pairing, etc.

        C) No virus warnings, get rich quick schemes, cookie recipes and
        anything about a sick boy who wants 5,000 greeting cards before he
        dies is not a message for this list. Also, one line "me too"s and
        off topic discussions that go on and on are frowned upon. Basically,
        if your message is only for one or two people, please mail it to
        those people.
        ---

        Thank you.

        --Minisinoo