FIC: Ice vs. Fire

  • elektra1991
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      Author:Kitty
      Title: Ice vs. Fire
      Rating:PG-13
      Type:Pyro/Bobby/Rogue
      long. When General Stryker persuades Pyro to work for him that all
      changes. Stryker tells John his attack plan and his first target.
      Bobby is the first to sense something is wrong. but when the love of
      his life is the target Stryker was talking about how will he react.
      What will he and the X-Men do to save her?
      Catigory:Romance/Angst/Horror
      Chapter1/?

      "You are the best friends a girl can have!" Rogue almost
      swooned as Bobby and John led her to the car that everyone had
      chipped in to buy her for her 18 birthday. It was a metallic blue
      corvette.
      "Beware Rogue,this thing can go like a bat out of Hell."
      Bobby warned.
      "He found that out when he tested it."Jubilee piped in.
      "You did?"Rogue giggled. Bobby blushed.
      "I don't recall."He said as everyone laughed.
      "You guys are the best!I don't deserve friends like you."
      "Of course you do,we'd be too good for anyone else."Bobby
      laughed out loud at John.
      "Hey,how come I didn't think of that??"
      "'Cause I'm good."Everyone laughed including Bobby.

      LATER IN ROGUE'S ROOM:
      "So how was you awesome 18?"Bobby joked.
      "It was,well it was awesome!"Rogue said in awe.
      "Good,I'm glad you liked it."
      "I can't thank you guys enough."
      "We can't thank *you* enough."
      "What do you mean?"
      "Before you came here everything was boring.John and I were
      like arch enemies.But all of that's changed."
      "Because of me?"
      "Because of you."