Prodigals #13: Dream Time Carousel 1/1 [Scott, ocs]

  • Katt S.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 10:43 AM
      Title: Dream Time Carousel
      Author: Katt
      Characters: some Scott, the rest you have to guess
      Rating: R for language
      Archive: my own site, Katt's Aerie as well as LeBeau Library,, Down Home
      Charm, and Heart of a Hero. Anyone else, please ask.
      Disclaimers & Author's notes: None of the characters you can recognize
      belong to me. They're Marvel's Fox's, Brian Singers, David Hayter's, a whole
      lot of other peoples'... except me. I'm making no profit from this
      (puh-lease!). This is purely for entertainment. Thanks bunches to the
      Faeries for idea bouncng, critques, and betas

      Because the story would be completely incomprehensible without HTML
      formatting (I went a bit fancy-pants), I'll just give you the link to my
      site: http://www.xeno3kattz.com/Prodigals/dream.htm

      Constructive criticism, as always, is much appeciated. Heck, so are
      chocolate-covered feedback