new and request

  • sallaevilincarnate
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2003
      umm.. new to the list, so I guess I should do the intor thing.

      salla
      female
      over 25
      Erehwon, Fokcab
      reading, webpage design, Diablo II
      BtVS, The Sentinel, Stargate, Highlander, Crossovers, and now X-Men

      I have a small request: any one know of a good Highlander/X-men
      (movie) fic? Cause, what with Peter Wingfield being in X2, it got me
      thinking, Wolverine has that cool healing thing, and he doesn't seem
      to age....???

      salla