Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Re: X2: 'An Ephemeral Compostion'

  • **Callisto**
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29 12:21 AM
      the thing is there was NO pairings listed
      it's internet etiquette, I never said anything about publishings
      heck I don't actually read books that involve sex, or relationships
      only when it comes to fic, do I read them.
      Sometimes a rating just isn't enough, it doesn't really give you anything
      only the level of what is in the fic.
      I was merely making a suggestion, that would in turn benefit alot of people

      **Callisto**
      Care to chat: MSN thegoodgoddess
      View my homepage http://www.angelfire.com/my/nightangelsworld
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/callistomoon
      http://www.deadjournal.com/users/purelight

      Message 2 of 10 , May 29 1:08 AM
        --- **Callisto** <calisto@...> wrote:
        > the thing is there was NO pairings listed

        Which is why I said that our FAQ suggests listing them.

        There will be no "slash" (or "het") warnings required on XMMFF. If
        an author wishes to give them, that's just fine, but they aren't
        required. Notations of protags and pairings IS encouraged, but not
        required either, especially if it would spoil a story's surprise.

        We DO ask a warning (or rating) of adult content since we have
        underage readers and those who don't want to encounter adult
        material. But opening a story labeled or rated as "adult" means that
        the reader may encounter anything that might be found in the regular
        fiction section of a Borders or B&N. Thus, please bring the same
        responsibility and caution to reading fanfic that you would bring to
        picking up a novel in a bookstore.

        Thanks. If you want to take this up further with the mods, then
        please email Vic and I offlist.

        --Minisinoo
        Co-Mod, XMMFF

        http://calendar.yahoo.com