Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Welcome to the list

  • SugarHi679@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2000
      *sniffle* ya'll are lucky! I haven't seen it yet... im sooo hoping i can go
      anytime this week!!
      and i know imma have to write something after i see it... its weird, but i've
      already got an idea. :) heehee. im a little crazy, you'll just have to excuse
      me.
      ooohhhh, and i heard the cd at specs, its reeeealy good [all orchestral tho,
      nothing like mission impossible] and so i bought it. my fave is already the
      logan and rogue one. its purdy.
      adios for now!
    • Chenin23@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2000
        In a message dated 7/17/00 9:15:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        idontwannawait@... writes:

        << Hi there, and welcome to the X-Men Movie list.

        A few questions/thoughts to get the discussion ball rolling....

        1. Have you seen the movie yet?
        So far, once on Friday, but I plan to see it again tomorrow depending on
        if I get out of work early or not.
        2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that
        stick out in your mind?
        I'm going to agree with Elizabeth and say anything Logan/Rogue related,
        they were definitely the standouts of the movie for me.
        3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet? (I have. :) )
        Unfortunately, I have no writing talent. While I love to make them up in my
        head I truly suck when I try and put them on paper. That's part of the
        reason I'm such a fan of fanfiction. It's amazing how many talented writers
        there are out on the net. I really look forward to reading all of your
        stories<g>.

        Kate

      • nosexy4u@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2000
          1. Have you seen the movie yet?
          ` twice
          2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that
          stick out in your mind?
          rogue/logan possibly rogue/booby(iceman)
          3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet?
          knocking around a few ideas. i have loved the x-men for as long as i
          can remember. i have all their comic books out up to date. i am really going
          to look forward to this:)