"Everything: The Brightest Lights" (1/1) Xavier, X2

  • Amethyst Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2003
      Well, since this is a Xover, I'm only posting the link, not the whole
      story. While there is practically no slash in this story, the sequel
      to it will contain more.

      Blah, blah, blah, disclaimer: Don't own anybody, Methos and Xavier
      and anbody else mentioned belong to respective companies, I am a
      slave to corperate franchaises.

      Title: Everything: The Brightest Lights
      Author: The Chancellor Amethyst
      Pairing: sorta implied Methos/Kronos, leading to sequel's
      Xavier/Magneto(pre-
      slash)
      Rating: PG-13
      few lines and that gorgeous face...) goes to see Xavier after the
      events of X-2

      http://imperialshadows.tripod.com/highlander/brightest2.html

      Tell me what you think!

      -The Chancellor Amethyst