[FB] The One Left Behind (Scott)

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2003
      --- Rebekka <aidao_domos@...> wrote:
      > =============
      > The One Left Behind
      > =============

      > Just a mention to an authoress named Minisinoo who I've followed
      > for years and I still can't get enough of � a thank you that she'll
      > never read, but I'll post it anyway. Thanks for sticking to Scott
      > through all these stories � I'll love it all to the end.

      What makes you think I wouldn't read it? LOL! And thank you. I'm
      flattered. <blush>

      Also, I just wanted to say that I liked this a good deal. I think it
      dealt fairly with the practical side of grief -- the day-to-day
      affect -- as well as the long-term nature of it. There's no quick
      way to get over it.

      Well done!

      --Min

      http://search.yahoo.com