"Ad Delo Yada" [ Pyro/Magneto, Magneto/Mystique - PG13 - X2]

  • uberscully19
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2003
      Title: Ad Delo Yada
      Author: Chloe
      Rating: PG13, for sexual situations.
      Pairings: Magneto/Mystique, Pyro/Magneto

      Author's note: I admit it, I'm a hideously persistent person; So
      here's another Erik/St. John. I love writing them together... so I'm
      going to keep doing it, damn it. I suspect my next piece will be
      Magneto/Xavier though.

      --

      This story can be found here --> http://www.jaded-
      affinity.net/suckeriove/fiction/story24.html

      Enjoy!
      --

      Chloe

      "Love is not a victory march, it's a cold and it's a broken
      hallelujah" -- "Hallelujah"

      http://suckeriove.livejournal.com
      http://www.schoolboys.tk