"Chele Kodesh" -- [St.John/Bobby, St.John/Magneto - PG13 - X2]

  • uberscully19
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 9:42 AM
      Title: "Chele Kodesh," meaning "scared things" in Hebrew
      Rating: PG-13
      Characters and Pairings: Erik/St. John, Bobby/St. John, Mystique
      Feedback: Certainly, I'll take any comments at all.

      Archive: Ask me first, but I'll probably say yes because I'm a whore
      like that and who am I to refuse being archived.

      Author's Note: Hello, I'm Chloe and I've written a few pieces of X2
      fan fiction. I thought I'd post them here, because I'm really
      enjoying working with these characters. While I've been a fan of X-
      Men for a while it didn't occure to me to write fic until X2. Anyway,
      all my writing is usually posted in my journal before anywhere else,
      I hope that's alright.
      --

      This story is nicely formatted here:
      http://www.livejournal.com/users/suckeriove/181457.html