Movie ?

  • Elizabeth Wilde
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2000
      Can anybody recall *exactly* the conversation between
      Jean and Wolverine from the end of the movie (well,
      darn close to the end)? I have a partial plot bunny
      in my head, but I really need an exact transcript of
      that, and I have a memory like a steel sieve. Thanks!

      Peace & Love,
      Beth

      =====
      http://go.to/believer

      Even my wonder, even my fear
      Only amount to a couple of tears
      There is a rhythm, it's near and it's far
      It flows through the heart of us
      ~Duncan Sheik "Reasons for Living"

      http://mail.yahoo.com/