[update] The Medicine Wheel Major Site Revamp

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2003
      Okay, if you haven't been inundated by me already, bragging on
      Puguita, well, here's another round. <G>

      I get to brag because I really had nothing to do with this. :-D It's
      all Puguita's art, and she's been working on it form months (and I've
      been biting my tongue for months, so it would be a surprise).

      My wonderful, talented site designer and graphic artist has
      completely revamped my site. The old design dated back to Dec. of
      2001/Jan. 2002, so we figured it was time for a change.

      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/

      There is another (ulterior) motive for posting this notice. While
      most stories are in the same places and links will remain the same,
      the X-Men/X-Files crossover HAS changed location (and acquired a
      lovely new cover, too). It's now located off the series page, not
      off the short fiction page. So if you happen to have a link to that
      one, it'll need adjusted. Everything else should be the same.
      http://www.themedicinewheel.net/series/x1743.html

      Enjoy the pretty pictures, send email to Pugui (puguita@...) to
      pet her tell her how talented she is, and if you find links that
      don't work, please don't hesitate to let me know. :-)

      --Min

      http://search.yahoo.com